Jon Pardi Drops His Highly Anticipated New Album "Mr. Saturday Night"
CMA and ACM Award-winning singer/songwriter/producer Jon Pardi has released his highly anticipated fourth studio album, Mr. Saturday Night, out everywhere today. The album features Pardi’s current #1 single, “Last Night Lonely,” which topped both the Billboard Country Airplay and Mediabase Country charts this week, marking Pardi’s fifth #1 hit at Country radio. Pardi shares an inside look at the creative process and the type of songs that make up Mr. Saturday Night here. With 14 tracks steeped in losing, a little loving and what’s in between, Pardi digs beneath the surface on Mr. Saturday Night, returning the genre to an era of buckle-polishing dancefloor encounters, yowling bar-room revelers, and the occasional strong, silent type ballad.
Celebrating the album’s release and his recent chart-topping song, Pardi will bring “Last Night Lonely” to CBS Mornings on Wednesday, Sept. 7th in the 8 a.m. hour. He will join the show’s anchors for a live chat about Mr. Saturday Night, as well as a performance on their special one-year anniversary show. Pardi recently kicked off his album release with an appearance on NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (8/9). Check out the high energy performance here.
Mr. Saturday Night reunites producers Bart Butler, Ryan Gore and Pardi: the same team behind the boards of his critically acclaimed third studio album, Heartache Medication. Nominated for Album of the Year by both the CMA and ACM, Heartache Medication debuted among the top tier of Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart and was named one of Rolling Stone’s best albums of 2019. The Los Angeles Times also ranked the album as one of its best of the year, where Pardi was the only country artist/album represented.
Mr. Saturday Night is arguably Pardi's best work yet. Reminiscent of honkey tonk halls with songs filled with fiddle, twang and steel guitar, Pardi continues to apply creative ways to introduce old country sounds to a new fan base. It is safe to say that Jon Pardi is leading the charge to bring authenticity, whit and fun back into Country music.
Pardi is currently headlining arenas and amphitheaters across the country with his AIN’T ALWAYS THE COWBOY TOUR, which extends through his October 1st headlining date in Nashville at Ascend Amphitheater. For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit jonpardi.com.
Jon Pardi’s Mr. Saturday Night Track List:
1. “Mr. Saturday Night” (Benjy Davis, Reid Isbell, Joe Ragosta)
2. “Fill ‘Er Up” (Jon Pardi, Ross Copperman, Brice Long)
3. “Last Night Lonely” (Jimi Bell, Joe Fox, Dylan Marlowe)
4. “Neon Light Speed” (Andy Albert, Josh Dorr, Paul DiGiovanni)
5. “New Place To Drink” (Jon Pardi, Jessie Jo Dillon, Luke Laird)
6. “Your Heart Or Mine” (Bart Butler, Justin Ebach, John Pierce)
7. “Santa Cruz” (Jon Pardi, Luke Laird)
8. “Longneck Way To Go” (Midland featuring Jon Pardi) (Rhett Akins, Jess Carson, Cameron Duddy, Ashley Gorley, Mark Wystrach)
9. “Raincheck” (Will Bundy, John Edwards, Michael Tyler)
10. “Workin’ On A New One” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins, Luke Laird)
11. “Hung The Moon” (Will Bundy, John Morgan, Jameson Rodgers)
12. “The Day I Stop Dancin’” (Bart Butler, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson)
13. “Smokin’ A Doobie” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins, Luke Laird)
14. “Reverse Cowgirl” (Zack Dyer, Joe Fox, Jared Scott)
Produced by Bart Butler, Ryan Gore and Jon Pardi