Laine Hardy Announces Debut Album, ‘Here’s to Anyone’
August 20, 2021
Former American Idol winner, Laine Hardy, announced that his debut album Here’s to Anyone will be released in September.
The project will feature 11 songs, two of which, “One of Those” and “The Other LA,” were written by Hardy. The remaining tracks were penned by veteran Nashville songwriters David Lee Murphy, Jordan Reynolds, Josh Thompson, Busbee, and Steve Moakler.
Here’s to Anyone is due September 17th on Buena Vista Records. Six of the 11 songs are already available on streaming platforms, including fan favorite, “Memorize You,” which was featured on The Bachelorette, and southern rock-inspired “Authentic,” which was released in August.
“I’m a down-home guy from Southeast Louisiana,” Hardy explains. “ I just want to show all my fans that I’m not going to stray away from who I am and where I come from. I feel like we really did that with the album, and I’m very proud of it.”
Acclaimed producer Michael Knox, best known for discovering Jason Aldean, sat with Hardy to arrange the 11 tracks and produce the album. The pair have been working together closely since Hardy won American Idol in 2019.
In 2020, Hardy focused on songwriting and touring with his “Ground I Grew Up On” virtual tour. The young star recently kicked off his Monster Energy Outbreak headlining tour and will also be making his Grand Ole Opry debut on Saturday, August 28th.
Here’s to Anyone is available for pre-order now.
Laine Hardy's Here's to Anyone Tracklist:
1. "Authentic" (Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, David Lee Murphy)
2. "For a Girl" (Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Tony Martin, Johnny Dailey)
3. "Here’s to Anyone" (Jacob Rice, John King, Derrick Southerland)
4. "Memorize You" (Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes, Steven Dale Jones)
5. "One of Those" (Laine Hardy, Jordan Reynolds, Laura Veltz)
6. "Comin’ Down" (Justin Weaver, Josh Miller, Josh Mirenda)
7. "Ground I Grew Up On" (Josh Thompson, Brett Beavers, Brandon Kinney)
8. "California Won’t" (Mike Busbee, Andrew Dorff, Jon Nite)
9. "Tiny Town" (Tyler)
10. "The Other LA" (Hardy, Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Dan Isbell)
11. "Let There Be Country" (Jason Afable, Steve Moakler, Tim Nicholas)